tirsdag 27. september 2016

En klem til deg / A hug for you - dt Inky Chicks


Hi! Today im bloging for Inky Chicks!
We are out with a new challenge for you, the theme this time is: 

ANIMALS.

And the winner's price is: £10 Store Voucher at Live & Love Crafts.


My card is a slide-card, i`ve found the tutorial in ET TRYKK magasin, october issue. I`ve made it in a little vintage style. The clip art is from papirgleder. 
 I Love the little white cat, it looks just like my cat!
 The text is from stempelglede. and the tiny flowers and pearls is from storyteller. Papers i dont remember where is from. 



Here you can see the card open.








I will join in these challenges:








Thanks for visiting my blog.

Love from Ane 

1 kommentar:

SewPaperPaint sa...

I just love this card design! Beautiful! Hugs, Autumn